Friday, March 9, 2012

If I were...

If I were 4 I'd be doing this...


every day....

If I were a teenager I'd be doing this...



as much as I possible could..

If I were in my 20's I'd be doing this....


for as long as I could...

But I am not 4, 16 or 23...
those years have come and gone for me...

And this is my life...


(shopping and couponing, try and ignore the massive amt of nyquil)





Glamorous isn't it?

I am 34 in case you forgot. 

And I am right where I am supposed to be.
Don't always feel it, I choose to believe it.

acts 17
26 From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. 27 God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ 

Ephesians 2
10 For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.













No comments: