Sunday, April 22, 2012

Falling in Love Again

" The rhythm of relationship; gathering....going.....gathering....going "

On occasion our hearts break rhythm. Usually in the gathering. We must learn to gather well.

"Do two walk together unless they are agreed?" says Amos 3:2.

I agreed to walk with another by the snow covered oak tree several years ago .

But sometimes it's nice to dance rather than walk....




I have learned to fall in love again. I choose to.

I am grateful for the things that move me in that direction. Songs. Movies. Stories. Real People.

We dated this weekend. We are learning to date well. With a little help from some online sources.

Love is a choice, I read it here.

But not till this weekend did it click. I made a promise. So did HE.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous; don’t be terrified or afraid of them. For it is the LORD your God who goes with you; He will not leave you or forsake you.”

I keep mine because God keeps his. Always.

1 John 4:19
We love because He first loved us.










No comments: