Monday, February 27, 2012

Romance


I could try and deny it but so far at 34 years of age, 
I've found the desire for romance doesn't go away....

I told Mr. Incredible several days before Valentine's I wanted a little more romance...

Then on VDay I found this...




Well it was actually the 15th before I found it, 
he had strategically placed it for a surprise in our cup cabinet. 

I wasn't quite sure what it meant. Or what he meant by it. 
I fought the trend to over analyze it all and just enjoyed it...

A gift,
From a guy who's still crazy 'bout me,
Pretty colors,
That'll be filled with good sips,
Around people I love and are learning to love.

And as for romance...this is what it means to me...






The fullness of Your grace is here with me
The richness of Your beauty’s all I see
The brightness of Your glory has arrived
In Your presence God, I’m completely satisfied

For You I sing I dance
Rejoice in this divine romance
Lift my heart and my hands
To show my love, to show my love

A deep deep flood, an Ocean flows from You
Of deep deep love, yeah it’s filling up the room
Your innocent blood, has washed my guilty life
In Your presence God I’m completely satisfied

by Phil Wickham


Lord know's I've tried to met the desire with everything under the sun, but it's the SON that satisfies- everytime...

"a man" that not only laid his life down for me, 
but shows his love for me in a thousand little ways everyday

the satisfaction he brings

frees

 me to really love those around me


Learning to be loved,
totegirl 


No comments: