1. I've officially lost 20 lbs now!
2. We are now approaching my favorite holiday- Thanksgiving
3. I think I may actually fit in the teeny tiny thanksgiving shirt I bought at Old Navy last year after thanksgiving for $1
4. I am .2 lbs away from actually weighing what my driver's licenses says I weigh- wow, that's amazing
5. I weighed less the beginning of this month than last.
I have 4 weeks to go, 8 lbs before the wii puts my in the normal category, I'm still "overweight".
The Tempation this weekend was really strong to go back to old habits, really strong. I feel I've been given a lot of grace the last 8 weeks and while grace never runs dry, how do you know you are really walking in freedom unless it's tested? I read a quote last night I like-
Getting victory over the moments,
The tote bag blogger