Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday weigh in day-week 8

-1.8

I'm excited.

1. I've officially lost 20 lbs now!

2. We are now approaching my favorite holiday- Thanksgiving

3. I think I may actually fit in the teeny tiny thanksgiving shirt I bought at Old Navy last year after thanksgiving for $1

4. I am .2 lbs away from actually weighing what my driver's licenses says I weigh- wow, that's amazing

5. I weighed less the beginning of this month than last.

I have 4 weeks to go,  8 lbs before the wii puts my in the normal category, I'm still "overweight".

The Tempation this weekend was really strong to go back to old habits, really strong. I feel I've been given a lot of grace the last 8 weeks and while grace never runs dry,  how do you know you are really walking in freedom unless it's tested? I read a quote last night I like- The gospel is that we say yes to Him again and again and again.


Temptations are inevitable, but what sorrow awaits the person who does the tempting. Matthew 18:

Getting victory over the moments,
The tote bag blogger

No comments: