Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weight loss contest- week 10

week 9   -1.3,


and today's weigh in, week 10  -2


my new goal is for it to not say "overweight" on my wii fit :)


I won't make my original goal in 2 weeks, I'd have to pull 12 lbs-

Every week I see progress though so I am thankful for that, albeit slow, which is healthy- this week I got into a pair of jeans I bought some time ago and have never been able to wear and I was able to do a dreya roll in my workout- at the end of cadiox workout they do a minute of them and there was no way I could do it. I kept at it and knew once I got stronger and had less mid section I probably could and yesterday I finally did it. I jumped up and down for 30 seconds!

Galatians 6:9


9 So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. 
At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.

No comments: