Sunday, April 17, 2011

Time Marches On

Are we in March or April? I really don't know , time just keeps going and my mind is about 3 weeks behind....(one for each kid :)


Things is crazy 'rund here!

Last night at my brother's 40th birthday bash a sweet friend told me she loved reading my blog. She's never commented and it took me by surprise, three weeks ago a lady who rarely gets online told me the same thing. And that's enough to keep me writing......

Here's what's happening....


The boy smells, but I am glad he prides himself in his axe collection.....



Cady got her own room, and bathroom. All is right with the world ....for the moment....

Charis wears a "spinny" dress absolutely every single day....


She has yet to cut her hair. All is right in the world....for the moment....



Deacon is gi-normous. Knocks small three year olds to the ground. Chews on EVERYTHING! and  who needs a tiller for the garden? I have a puppy who is digging a hole to China.


Yea, I'm getting a little crazy with it.....


Spring brings many things, including prom...made my week that these boys would come by to let me take a picture of them! Oh to be 18 again.....

Spring has not brought us rain. We are very dry, wildfires are a constant threat (combination of dry dead grass, high winds and electrical lines).

2 comments:

Billy and Kate said...

Oh...my...goodness. Could Charis be any cuter! Love the "spinny" dress! :)

Aimee said...

I love reading your blog. It's quite inspiring.