Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The boy

I guess one day he will become a man. But he'll always be "the boy" , our one and only boy.












He loves cereal. 





He's well on his way, following in Mr. Incredible's footsteps.

First he likes wood.
Second he's got skills. 


His carving.


& He likes to shoot...

In preparing for his air soft gun war 11th birthday party he invited me to "the trails". To his hang out. 




I had never felt so honored. 





The trail to the fort....




The fort...



the toilet



Then we got ambushed and I was sent home



There's a camo kid in there I promise, right in the middle. 

He and Charis can not agree on music in the car anymore. 

He wears a cup. 

He rides himself to church nearly every week. 

He builds his own lego sets now...

And one day he'll become a man

but he'll always be "the boy"


No comments: