Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mr Incredible

Several years ago I married this guy.

I mean this guy


And he never ceases to amaze me.

Last year he made this.



He welded it.

Painted it.

Yellow, no less.

WOW.

And 2 years ago he took this stuff ....


Created this machine


Used this stuff...



And create bio diesel for his truck.


And if that doesn't impress you....

I will show you more.

This man knows how to work.


This recent purchase has helped out a lot.


With this new project.


I don't know if it's the new series Ax Man or the bad winter we had but all of a sudden I walked out side and this was there.


And this , my gosh there are 10 ricks of wood in there.

I think we are ready for the winter.

I think we may have some wood for sale if ya'll need any.


You know what really gets me is that he has instilled this love for wood chopping to Silas. We are on the lift skiing in Colorado and Silas looks at a tree and says, "Boy that tree would make a lot of wood, at least 2 ricks"

:)

Mr. Incredible wants 2 things for his son- that he love Jesus with all his heart, mind, strength and soul and that he work hard.

He just never ceases to amaze me.



And that makes him pretty incredible.

No comments: