Friday, June 17, 2011

Cleaning out the Ball Bag

Take me out to the Ball Game.....no more!

It's not that I don't love baseball I do, I just need a break from 3 games a week!

But my boy...isn't he handsome....



So we've completed the season and as he gets older they get longer, games and season. Poor Cady was suffering from heat and boredom... (prize for who ever can guess the candy she's made into a ball there)












Charis on the other hand had a budding romance going on....






But last night as I could finally clean out the totebag I thought I'd share the experience with you....




not too bad, leftover popcorn, half drunk D P ....



Check out that clown!


Life Saver!!!





Now it's getting bad....leftovers from weeks of ball games....spilt everything...



























And there was a layer of filth under that layer...and my phone....dandy....guess I didn't leave it at home after all....

I'll spare you more details. Will I do it again? You bet, I'd be sad if he didn't play. I just need a year to re- coop!

No comments: