Saturday, June 25, 2011

Race #1




Acts 20:24
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.


Hebrews 12:1
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,









1 Corinthians 9:24
 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.



Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.





2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.



Galatians 2:2
 I wanted to be sure I was not running 
and had not been running my race in vain.



2nd place (out of 13) in my age division, 40 out of 120 something overall, 30.01

Finishing with a friend- priceless

All is Grace!

No comments: