Friday, June 17, 2011

Seattle & convention totebags!

Cody returned from the SBC annual convention. He did well and brought me a new bag....

 I love it because it's different AND because it has the Seattle Space Needle on there....

In a few weeks the pastor and I will have an affair to remember in beautiful Seattle! Seattle gets me through the day sometimes. When I seem really overwhelmed because I have 3 children at home for the summer (imagine me going cross eyed there) and am working yet having to coupon  & garden & counsel & teach & train & run for a 5K & make signs & cook & clean ( wait I am postponing that for awhile) & do the laundry &  b/c the baseball season just won't end .....

1.  pray asking God to change my heart
2. go back to the most important thing- people hearing the gospel & repenting & following Jesus
3. sing....I don't know what I'd do without song....
4. Think about Seattle....

No comments: