Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Story

I had was in the town of Marlow today. Had a little time before starting back to teaching music lessons so I went in Oo la la. Antique/Boutique shopping. I didn't need anything and really didn't have the money but when I saw this I had to have it.


I finished "Our story" last night and it's the first literary thing I've ever done. I am so relieved. There have been a lack of comments on the last 10 posts and so while I am satisfied in the fact that I finished and my family will have this story for generations I am wondering, "Does it matter?"

"Does anyone care?"

And I saw this and it was a "sign". A literal sign in the store. It brought hope and encouragement and so I bought it. I intend on giving it as an apartment warning gift for a friend who shares my love for written word. But I had to share it's beauty, it's message and to encourage you- YOUR story matters too. Tell it.

No comments: